Sunday, March 9, 2008

OSE MASSACRE

DIDNT YOUR MOMMA EVER TELL YOU NOT TO F WITH A BEASTMASTER?

Get it through your heads people! Don't mess with the BEAST. And really don't mess with a BEASTMASTER named RYANIUM. The SE gods love me and i am blessed daily with great FORTUNE and PROSPERITY.


ANYWAYS

So, I need to kill Ose. I have to there is no other way to put it. BAM POP AFTER FIRST ROUND IM A CHAMPION!!
So i'm just slaughtering this foe in my favorite mmporg.

God its so easy, I need to come naked to these things for some type or challenge....... OR!!! Throw a couple assholes into the mix! YES!

Asshole #1

Now he rolls up with asshole#2 (Mystictouch, no screen of her shit :()

So they are chillin. Watching me kill Ose. In the back of my head i know exactly what they are going to do, especially when they are going invisible and standing right next to me.

Yes ladies and gents they are going to steal ose. Now this is no big surprise i knew it was going to happen eventually, the only thing I can do is keep this bitch close and RED. OSE is chillin' 8% and I need to pet swap.

WELL SUCH A Nice guy, he doesn't try to take OSE when it goes yellow, he wants to make OSE kill me. COOL!

BAM he claims my pet right when i released my other one.

Now because im a genius I called out a carrie, but only after OSE tore my ass to pieces and left me at about 200HP.

*DUMB SHIT SKIPPED, ERRR FASTFORWARDDDDD*

Now because im awesome I call for help. I don't play NO GAMES.

So now these cunt ass fuck rags got 3 things going against them.
1. I'm a beastmaster.
2. I'm a really big asshole.
3. I'm pretty upset.

So the sons.....of what? LOL YES YOU FUCKER


WAY TO STAND INFRONT OF OSE THINKING IT WOULD DEPOP AFTER I CALLED FOR HELp, MORON LOL. So we had a little chat.


Now as you can see there is also a purple torama, YOU CAN HAVE MY PET YOU SON OF A BITCH!

OK so they both die, HAHA YES. after unweakening i know i have no real chance at killing ose with these asshats around, so i decide to just chill and watch them do it. Bam the RDM(Mystic) casts sleep2 on Ose@100%. Awesome.

So they start fighting and i notice this Torama.... And for some reason that son of a bitch just kept following Alex around... no idea how... at all... i took no part in that......... SO hes basically kiting ose away from this pesky torama when all the sudden....

OSE KILLS HIM AGAIN BECAUSE THIS ASSCLOWN UNSHAVEN CUNT LIP DOESNT KNOW HOW TO KEEP SHADOWS UP....... BHAHAHAHAHAH HFUCK YOUFUCK

Now as you can see, i did charm Ose to bind him. Like an idiot, giving me hate on it.
So i'm just like, you know what? fuck these people!

Bam no OSE for anyone.

So to reiterate.

DONT FUCK WITH BEASTMASTERS, WE WILL WIN, NO MATTER WHAT.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have smoked yourself retarded



AND I LOVE IT!

MOAR BLOGGAGE!

Anonymous said...

You obviously didn't win if you claimed while CFH was up. You're a dumbass lol. Amusing post though got a good laugh. LOLBst

Anonymous said...

UPDATE FOOL!

Anonymous said...

BST always wins.


almost..

wtg