Saturday, March 1, 2008

LoO STOMPER

THIS IS FUN AND EXCITING. Killing random LoO place holders whenever I can because i'm BORED. and well what do you know, ITS USELESS ASS POPS BC NO ONE WANTS THIS SHIT ANYMORE FYFEASD @L EWDW>

So i'm a little excited, i ended up SHARTING.


I don't really need stoneskin, as my skin is already made of stone, i am just putting it on for theatrical effects.

DUH!

OK so I let myself almost DIE a couple times for my audience(TUESDAY HOLLER!) I think hes JP i'm not sure.

You may be wondering what all this camotion and SPAM in ls is, well I get the cool idea that i'm going to two hour carrie and fight along side. WORST IDEA EVER. This sob spammed like watergaIII and some other DUMB TP MOVES, and I almost died and of course killed carrie and I had to do a pet swap with like 300 HP.

THANK GOD IM THE BEAST OF BEASTS. No drop lolz.

No comments: