Saturday, March 1, 2008

A BUNCH OF WEE STUFF

IM SO HARD + CORE. ok since i dont want to make one ZILLION posts about how awesome i am and all my hardcore accomplishments im going to just post the SMALL junk here.

Alessander getting OWNED, and then shortly after REOWNED

HAHA POWNED!
KUFTAL ACTION!!!!

So i've been trying to get bLOODTHIRSTER to pop for awhile and i finally got this sob to pop, of course it was an EASY fight because i was BORN to BEASTMASTER.

Of course no drop because he was lost his axe in a pokergame.

RA~CHA~CHA~CHA~CHA~CHA. I'm not doctor of the mexican language, but I believe Maricachiachiaici is some kind of code word for a SECRET ritual that involves slapping young antarctic penguins in the face with asian girl's used underwear. (This has recently been confirmed.)


OF COURSE NO DROPS FOR ME I DIDNT ATTEND THE RITUAL, I will get the drop b/c I have recently traveled to mexico and participated in the fiesta.


SON OF A BITCH GO FUCK YOUR DRAGON MOM! Guivre has a personal vendetta against me, this is the second time this bitch has turned the CORNER and SLAPPED MY ASSHOLE SILLY.

Jackass.

I'm not even excited at all about owning this undead newb. it was like that are PUNCHING BABIES DUCT TAPED to a BEAR.


more WASTED mog SAFE storage. YES!

No comments: