Saturday, March 1, 2008

I Like 3somes

GOD I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TUG ME THERE! Thats pretty much all I have to say when I hang out with Enn and Aless. We are constantly orgying all over the place. Now most people want to know what we do, well when me and enn aren't sticking it to Aless ROTISSERIE STYLE. (SEE FIGURE ONE)

FIGURE ONE

Now if you don't know what i'm talking about, PLEASE USE SOME IMAGINATION!

OK, so when we aren't.........:), we enjoy long walks on the BEACH and doing NOTORIOUS MONSTERS! We traveled to mamook and meet up with DEVOUT DUDE, i guess hes a RELIGIOUS KILLER LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYWAYS, this dude turns out to be cake for the first 53K damage, then things BLOW.

Yadda Yadda, of course owning.

Getting excited because its been RELEASED by SE this guy drops APOCALYPSE GUARANTEED.


ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?! 53K ??? LOOOL
F THIS WE ZONE, NEW NM.

Not even going to discuss Zizzy. lol.

No comments: